- We continuously organize seminars, high teas and dinners and other networking forums.
- We partner with KASNEB to present awards to the best performing CPA female graduates.
- We encourage our members to enroll with ICPAK in order to increase women representation in leadership positions requiring financial background.
- A good number of our members are currently engaged in various leadership capacities both in private and public institutions, where they ably promote the principals of accountability, transparency and good governance.
- As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility, we are currently supporting 1 girl in high school and two others in Kenyatta University.
- We held a successful AGM on 18th April 2015 at the Professional Centre.
- KASNEB Awards- Awarded the best lady graduate CPA Part III Examination in the December 2014 Examination Sitting to – ESTHER WANJA GICOVI
- Launched our Strategic Plan(2015-2019) on 26th March 2015 at the Hilton Hotel.
- Partnership with the Women on Boards Network.- WoB Training Module